- I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos.
- *turns up music*
- I said I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos!
- *takes off headphones* Leave. Me. Alone.
- Why the fuck do you have so many tattoos?
- Are you fucking deaf as well as a piece of trash?
- Hey. Leave her alone.
- Are you her trash girlfriend? Fucking dykes, all tattooed like fucking men. Disgusting waste of pussy.
- *moves forward, carefully moves jacket so only I can see the badge on her belt* Are you okay?
- Fine. Just wish he'd go away.
- I can make that happen.
- Oh, yeah, bitch? Who the fuck are you? I'll kill you!
- And that's what I was waiting for. *grabs guy, holds him against the door* Harassing women on the train was enough, but you just threatened a cop. You're battin' a thousand tonight.
The Greek word for return is nostos. Algos means suffering. So nostalgia is the suffering caused by an unappeased yearning to return.
Life is unfair. You put someone first who puts you second. You study your ass off for a final only to get a C. You give 110% to someone in a relationship who only gives 40%. You’re there for a best friend at 3:00am and the next day they don’t pick up their phone. It seems like you’re giving everyone everything and they’re just walking away with it.